Who I am in Christ by Michelle K Strydom
It is vitally crucial that I see myself as God sees me!!!
1. I am a new creation in Christ. (2 Corinthians 5:17).
2. I am fearfully and wonderfully made. (Psalm 139).
3. I am Godís child. (Romans 8:15-16).
4. I am blessed and I am Godís favorite. (Galatians 3:9).
5. I am the apple of Godís eye and my name is inscribed on the palm of His hand. (Zechariah 2:8; Psalm 17:8; Isaiah 49:16).
6. I am set free. (John 8:36; Galatians 5:1; John 8:31-34).
7. I am stamped with the seal of the Holy Spirit. (Ephesians 1:13).
8. I am complete in Him. (Colossians 2:10).
9. I am established to the end. (1 Corinthians 1:8).
10. I am holy and blameless in Godís sight, even above reproach, before Him in love. (Ephesians 1:4).
11. I am born again of the Incorruptible seed of the living Word of God that endures forever. (1 Peter 1: 23).
12. I am forgiven of all my sins and the blood of Jesus has washed away my guilt and shame. (Ephesians 1:4 & 7; 1 John 2:12; 1 John 1:9; Colossians 1:14).
13. I have full access to the Father. (Ephesians 2:18) and can fearlessly, confidently and boldly draw near to His throne. (Hebrews 4:16).
14. I am the righteousness of God, which means that I am approved, acceptable and in right relationship with Him.(Romans 8:21).
15. There is now no condemnation for me in Christ. (Romans 8:1). Therefore I accept myself, and love who I am and the way I am made.
16. I am being changed into His image and He Who began this good work in me will bring it to completion. (2 Corinthians 3:18; Philippians 1:6)
17. I am Godís workmanship, recreated in Christ for good works. (Ephesians 2:10).
18. I was chosen by God before the foundation of the world to be set apart for Him. (Ephesians 1:4; 1 Peter 2:9; 1 Thessalonians 1:4; John 15:16).
19. I am blessed with every spiritual blessing that heaven has to offer. (Ephesians 1:3).
20. I have been given all things that pertain to life and godliness and I am a partaker of His divine nature. (2 Peter 1:3-4).
21. God accepts and approves of me. (Jeremiah 1:5).
22. I am an ambassador for Christ. (2 Corinthians 5:20).
23. As Jesus is, so am I in this world (1 John 4:17) and the immeasurable, unlimited and surpassing power of God is on the inside of me! (Ephesians 1:19).
24. The same power that raised Jesus from the dead lives in me! (Ephesians 1:20).
25. I have the mind of Christ. (1 Corinthians 2:16; Philippians 2:5).
26. I am a joint heir with Christ and He has qualified me to share in His inheritance. (Romans 8:17; Colossians 1:12; Ephesians 1:11).
27. Father, I am who You say I am: I am called by God. (2 Timothy 1:9).
28. I am a precious woman (or man) of great value and worth because Jesus, the King of kings, died and paid a great price for me. I am a royal daughter (or son) for I have a crown of glory and honor on my head, and I am wearing Jesusí royal robe of righteousness. (Isaiah 61:10; Psalm 8:5).
29. I am firmly rooted, built up and established in my faith (Colossians 2:7) and I have faith that can move mountains. (Mathew 16:20).
30. Father, I can do what You say I can do: I am a victorious over-comer (1 John 5:4; Revelations 2:11), a mighty woman (or man) of valor a champion overcoming warrior, who possesses dignity and honor. (Judges 6:12).
31. I am more than a conqueror. (Romans 8:35).
32. All circumstances are under my feet. (Psalm 8:6).
33. In all things I gain a surpassing victory (Rom 8:37) and in all things God leads me to triumph in Christ. (2 Corinthians 2:14).
34. Through my union with God, I am strong in the Lord and the power of His might. (Ephesians 6:10).
35. God has given me a spirit of power and of love and of a sound mind. (2 Timothy 1:7)
36. I have the strength to face all conditions by the power that Christ gives me. (Philippians 4:13)
37. I have strength for all things in Christ who empowers me. I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him Who infuses inner strength into me; I am self-sufficient in Christís sufficiency. (Philippians 4:13).
38. Everything I put my hand to prospers. (Psalm 1:1-3).
39. I am the head and not the tail, above only and not beneath. (Deuteronomy 28:13).
40. Greater is He that lives in me than he that is in the world. (1 John 4:4).
41. Because I believe in, lean on, trust and rely on God, I do the things that Jesus did, and greater things will I do, for His Spirit within me knows no limit. (John 14:12-14).
42. Therefore I believe that all things are possible and limit not the Holy One within me. (Philippians 4:13).
43. I received power when the Holy Spirit came upon me, so every place I go and all I do, I do in the power of the Spirit: I have power to lay hands on the sick and see them recover (each and every one), and at my command, in the Name of Jesus all demonic powers are cast out and all people are set free; I have authority over all the power of the enemy and nothing shall by any means hurt me. (Mark 16:17-18).
44. I am the temple of the Holy Spirit. (1 Corinthians 6:19).
45. I am redeemed from the curse of the law and Abrahamís blessings are mine. (Galatians 3:13).
46. I am redeemed from the futile way of life inherited from the tradition of my forefathers and am purchased with the precious blood of Christ. (1 Peter 1:18-19).
47. I have been delivered from the control and dominion of the devil and have been translated into Godís kingdom of love. (Colossians 1:13).
48. I am dead to sin and alive with Christ. (Romans 6:11; Ephesians 2:5).
49. I am raised up with Christ and am seated with Him in heavenly places. (Ephesians 2:6).
50. Because I am born of God the evil one cannot touch me. (1 John 5:18).
Rearranged and adapted from Michelle K Strydomís book, [658-659] ďHealing begins with the Sanctification of the Heart---No Disease is Incurable.Ē The fourth edition is published in 2013 and it can be downloaded free in the link below: